JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A03 no smart view?

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 07:52 AM)
PanamaHitMan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I literally tried everything. But my Galaxy a03 does not pick up a TCL/Roku TV. For nothing. My old Samsung A10 I think picks it up no problem and that's not with the Smart view this one cannot detect it I don't know what to do?
Someone had mentioned downloading the app Samsung SmartThings. Well my blonde eyes has an Old Post.
I'm stuck! !!
I even got in touch with Samsung they sent me a link for Smart view but I did something wrong.
Anyone got any ideas or know what to do that works for them for movies to be cast or mirror? I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did you turn on screen sharing? Some TVs have it off by default and has to be turned on.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did you turn on screen sharing? Some TVs have it off by default and has to be turned on.
0 Likes
PanamaHitMan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have a TCL/ROKU tv. The WORST thing ever! "DO NOT BUY!" Not a smart TV. It's a tetarded tv. (It's my version of retarded but worse than retarded.). You'll be watching a movie and it shuts off updating. But this TV don't have that sharing. It has basic features to be a partially smart TV . I don't know what else I'm getting ready to write Samsung back or call them up
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah Smart View only works with Samsung TVs. I use the the Google Home app and a Chromecast dongle.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Smart view works on TVs that support Miracast not just Samsung TVs.
0 Likes
grrrr1
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Anyone having issues with Smart View recently? My S22 Ultra used to have no issues finding my devices but within the last few weeks it either can't find my previously connected devices at all or in the case last night, I was screen mirroring on a previous connected device and Smart view just stopped casting and now it can't find the device it was just connected to.
0 Likes