JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy a53 5g - battery full notification

(Topic created: 06-24-2023 02:17 PM)
gastan46
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

First of all, what's up with forcing me to select a board to post to and then there is no option for my product?

How do you turn off the notification when the battery is full?
I have googled, I have read the manual, I have blindly changed things in settings but nothing - nothing - works. I have tried every youtube video I could find. Nothing works.

When the charge is complete and the obnoxious and loud notification blares out the the battery is full there is, in the notification pulldown, a message that says "get notified whe fully charged..."
I click that and click on the "stop" choice and am told that the routine to notify me is stopped. And then the next time the phone is charged the obnoxious voice tells me "your battery is fully charged etc"

HOW DO YOU STOP THE  NOTIFICATION?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the community and thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on wanting to turn off the battery full notification and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

First we are going to check Bixby routines: 

Open Settings on your device

Go to advance features 

Ensure that you do not have a toggle enabled next to Bixby Routines

If you do check to see if you have a routine set up for your battery level 

Press the minus to delete routine 

If you do not have a Bixby Routine set up for your Battery level check to see if you have installed a third party app for Full Battery Charge Alarm. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the community and thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on wanting to turn off the battery full notification and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

First we are going to check Bixby routines: 

Open Settings on your device

Go to advance features 

Ensure that you do not have a toggle enabled next to Bixby Routines

If you do check to see if you have a routine set up for your battery level 

Press the minus to delete routine 

If you do not have a Bixby Routine set up for your Battery level check to see if you have installed a third party app for Full Battery Charge Alarm.