0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's second Tuesday of month the write up for the monthly android than some days later goes to network to get released it's nit always same date but mid month I seen as early as 11th to 20th you can check manually or have the phone notification tell you which can be day later than when released by network I tend to wait until mid month before I even check sometimes I get notice first

View solution in context

20 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Last few days the play store git updated check galaxy store also
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay thank you!
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Course the android updates and the Google play services in about phone than software information
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What do you mean?
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
In settings you want to scroll down to bottom and software update than check it will get you the latest monthly android update and includes software updates you should also get ui 6 1 the latest ui the about phone under that click software information and scroll down to bottom it will tell you the last update and ui version is at top
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Oh yes, understood. Yeah, that's where I check almost weekly for the updates. Thanks!
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Mud month generally for monthly android that there's the Google play services which I'd rarely on schedule
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do you know when the Google updates will release?
0 Likes
Solution
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's second Tuesday of month the write up for the monthly android than some days later goes to network to get released it's nit always same date but mid month I seen as early as 11th to 20th you can check manually or have the phone notification tell you which can be day later than when released by network I tend to wait until mid month before I even check sometimes I get notice first