Original topic:

Google locked Samsung A32

(Topic created: Saturday)
Bigghoss
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I just purchased a A32 from a individual and it is Google lock isn't there ways to get around it

3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Sorry but the only way around it is to have the person you purchased it from remove the Google account from it with the email and password 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Would need there password to remove in account settings a factory reset may work
0 Likes
z5lar
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Google lock you're referring to is likely the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock, which is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized access to a device after it's been reset. If the device is FRP locked, you'll need the Google account credentials that were previously associated with the phone to unlock it.

### Legal and Safe Methods to Bypass FRP:

1. **Contact the Previous Owner**:
- The easiest and most legitimate way to bypass the FRP lock is to contact the individual who sold you the phone and ask them to enter their Google account credentials. They can remove the account from the device, which will disable the FRP lock.

2. **Google Account Recovery**:
- If you have any way to access the Google account that was used on the device, you can try recovering the account using Google's account recovery process. Visit [Google Account Recovery](https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery) to start the process.

3. **Official Support**:
- Contact Samsung or the carrier the phone was originally purchased from for assistance. They might be able to help you unlock the device if you can provide proof of purchase and ownership.

### Avoid Unauthorized Methods:

It's important to avoid unauthorized or illegal methods to bypass the FRP lock, such as using third-party software or services that claim to unlock the device. These methods can:
- Violate the terms of service and warranty agreements.
- Potentially harm your device or compromise your personal data.
- Be illegal in some jurisdictions.

### Future Purchases:

To avoid similar issues in the future, ensure that the device you're purchasing is not FRP locked by asking the seller to:
- Remove their Google account from the device.
- Perform a factory reset while youā€™re present, and ensure the device is set up as new without any Google account linked.

If you can't resolve the issue with the above methods, you might need to consider returning the device to the seller for a refund.

Mark this post as a solution if it helped one, or more of your problems. Thank you! šŸ˜Š
0 Likes