Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung galaxy a14
8 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
All you can do is get a 15w power adapter that's the maximum the a15 can charge at

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
First, using a quality charger brick like Anker brand. That has the capability to charge your phone to the highest wattage your phone can handle, using your original cable and / or a good aftermarket quality cable with the same specs as the original cable.
On your phone settings, make sure you have fast charging on.
Then switch your phone to airplane mode, and that would be the fastest way to charge your phone.
ChaseyLynn
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's all about using the charger that came with the phone
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
But He or She wants a faster way.. I just added a few tips to make sure it is the FastEST way.
Switching your phone to airplane mode does the trick when you are already using the charger and cable that you are supposed to be using.
ChaseyLynn
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
True that
0 Likes
BlueSkies
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I would try to not let the device go below 20 percent and then when it charges up it'll charge up fast. Sometimes I don't charge to full.
ChaseyLynn
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Below 20% or above 85% degrades the battery
0 Likes
anomoly001
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Depends on the phone model as well I got a Samsung dual USB fast charger and using 2 Samsung cables my S23+ will super fast charge and my A14 will only fast charge
0 Likes