JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Headset Bluetooth connection

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 05:48 AM)
catfish1967
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What  or how to pair headset? For some reason it doesn't show when scanning  for device
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What type of Bluetooth headset is it also is the Bluetooth headset in pairing mode as well
0 Likes
catfish1967
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sony
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay and are both the phone and the headset in pairing mode at the same time cuz if the headset is not in pairing mode the phone will never see it
0 Likes
catfish1967
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes. I've paired headset many times. Just got a new phone that doesn't recognize them when scanning
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
One last possibility how old are the headphones it's possible they're not compatible with the either newer device or newer Bluetooth version that the device has or depending on what type of headphones they are maybe you can factory reset them I don't know how you'd have to Google that one considering I don't know what model you have and then try to pair them again if that doesn't work the only thing I could suggest is contact Sony or just get new headphones depending on how old they are
0 Likes
catfish1967
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

have you tried to reset the headset and the phone's network setting yet? if you haven't then try it. 

for the Sony, you'll have to refer to the user manual if you don't know how to reset the headset.

for the phone.. go to settings and search network reset (you'll need to setup wifi and all bt again after doing this)

please update how it goes

0 Likes
Solution
catfish1967
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Got it to work by holding power button on headset and scanning for Bluetooth devices on phone. Thank you