Original topic:

Hearing a voice and music whenever in a app A53 5G

(Topic created: 07-18-2023 02:59 PM)
cray2
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Almost every day when I'm playing on a gaming app or even reading a news feed apps (no one app in particular) I hear the following from my phone; "the whole house will be cool soon" in a male voice mixed in with some drumbeats. As soon as I close whatever app I'm using, it stops. 

I've scanned the phone many times with a variety of anti virus & malware apps and they always show my phone is clean. 
Very strange! 
Any thoughts why this might be happening or how to prevent it would be much appreciated. 
4 Replies
ZigZagz
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
House is haunted, acting out through ur phone...(?)
hec4577
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Clean phone Galaxy A73, A13 find out why call Samsung to fix out or fix. A54 try loading on WiFi if can't get new maps App.
0 Likes
Sprocket99
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sounds like a nefarious app got installed into the system section or your scanning isn't capable of dealing with it.

Have fun with that. Try a factory reset. If that fails then get another phone unless you are capable of dealing with more.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, welcome to the Samsung community. I understand how frustrating it can be to receive unknown notifications on your device and I will be more than happy to assist. 

You may be receiving unwanted notifications or repeating notifications from a noisy app. To fix this, check your recent notifications and notification history. 

To access your recent notifications:

Open Settings 

Tap Notifications

Tap More under recently sent 

Tap the drop-down menu at the top to select from Most Recent, Most frequent, Blocked or All

Your recent Notification history will allow you to view notifications that you have already dismissed, snoozed, as well as notifications that you have received in the last 24 hours. 

Tap Settings 

Tap Notifications 

Tap Advance Settings 

Tap Notification History 

Tap the Switch to Enable Notification History 

Here is a link to a guide to help you put your device in Safe Mode to determine which third party app is causing the notification:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/