Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Samsung a14 5g unable to locate screen mirroring 
11 Replies
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This is called "Smart View" on Samsung devices and can be located in the quick panel, aka the panel where you access quick controls to Bluetooth and WiFi. On OneUI 6 and newer, this should appear as its own separate button similar to the WiFi and Bluetooth buttons, but on older versions of OneUI, this will be with all of your other quick panel icons, where the Bluetooth, WiFi, sound control, auto rotate, etc. are located. If it's not there, swipe all the way over in this section and press the plus button at the end of your icons to add the Smart View button.
0 Likes
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wait, where? I'm an a14 user on the latest version and I don't see it.
0 Likes
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
When the quick panel is expanded, it is shown at the bottom left as I circled in the attached screenshot1715862464895.jpg
0 Likes
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't see that. For me, it's just device control taking up the whole row.
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Odd, I'm not sure how to fix that. I'm currently on a Flip4, but back when I had a Galaxy A11 on Android 11, it had the Smart View option available. I went online and looked around for solutions, but it seems that it may have been removed from some A series phones.
0 Likes
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Huh. Thanks for the help!
0 Likes
ramroddavid
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Not on mine. Can it be downloaded? My old phone did have the smart view.1715865767230_1715865767211_0.jpg
0 Likes
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
🤔 Perhaps you can find it in Settings>Connected Devices> Smart View?
0 Likes
ramroddavid
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This isn't right.1715868917778_1715868917769_0.jpg
0 Likes