Original topic:

I want to Disable AI!

(Topic created: Wednesday)
C0tt0n
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I did nothing to invoke AI, yet it continues to change text msgs. Help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
C0tt0n
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks, yeah I knew that. This is all together differentSometimes it deletes entire sentences, and it respells words or rephrases what I said to say something totally different. Often it's the opposite of what I'm trying to say, and more invasive.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How does it change text messages?
0 Likes
C0tt0n
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sometimes it deletes entire sentences, and it respells words or rephrases what I said to say something totally different. Often it's the opposite of what I'm trying to say. I'd like to get rid of it in general, because it's always trying to change what I'm saying wherever I'm typing and this is on my Android phone.
0 Likes
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Gemini or Google assistant?
0 Likes
C0tt0n
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Google
0 Likes
aquideoskies
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same here.
0 Likes
betancd
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go to settings -> advanced features -> advanced intelligence, then turn off AI features in there.

If you are referring to auto correct on your keyboard it depends on which keyboard you are using. If you are using Samsung keyboard. Go to the keyboard settings (gear icon) then turn off predictive text.
0 Likes
Solution
C0tt0n
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks, yeah I knew that. This is all together differentSometimes it deletes entire sentences, and it respells words or rephrases what I said to say something totally different. Often it's the opposite of what I'm trying to say, and more invasive.