Original topic:

Is my phone okay or should I be concerned.

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
Sandy723
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have a A52 5G phone back in October of 2021 and I've noticed yesterday that it's battery goes down by a 1% every 2-3 minutes while in use. Along with that, it over heats pretty easily and especially while charging. Also my phone will randomly just lag out and freeze for a few seconds, so is this normal for it's age or should I be concerned?
14 Replies
Noobie
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No. It's just because of the updates. But it can also be because of the performance of the a52.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Could be several things age or usage it could be a app
0 Likes
Sandy723
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I haven't restarted it in a while could that be it?
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That is a reason could cause issue it refreshes the memory you could also clear the phone cache before you restart
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

your phone needs to be restarted periodically. turn on auto optimization in device care and choose a schedule for auto restart. you should always do a second restart after an update finishes.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Download Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store snd then the thermal guardian, battery tracker and app optimizer modules. The thermal guardian will tell you if youve been overheating and what was going on at the time. The battery tracket will tell you whats chewing your battery and the app optimizer will clean things up, and maybe stop the lag.
0 Likes
BuyZaxbys
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Get yourself an S23 Ultra when the S25 Ultra comes out. It'll be reasonably priced and perform far better.
0 Likes
adamparks
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
0 Likes