JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking for a setting of a list of all apps and toggled a switch to select whether or not it gets optimized? A71 5g

(Topic created: 12-10-2023 11:54 AM)
KJ W
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I just saw and used the setting the other day where I could select what apps were and were not to be optimized. Now I can't find it. I've checked under all battery settings, searched under optimize, and apps. I'm NOT talking about the deep sleep and never sleeping apps settings.

This was a list of all apps and I toggled a switch to select whether or not it gets optimized. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can try this, > press and hold the app > tap app info (ì) find battery and tap open to see the battery setting for the individual app.
Restricted
Optimized
Unrestricted
I hope this helps. 😊

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Are you looking for the Galaxy app booster in Good Guardians?
0 Likes
KJ W
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No, that's not it. It's a setting already on the device that allows you to decide which apps get optimized. I have several that are already set not to be optimized but have to add smirked one and can't find that setting. It lists all the apps and you toggle optimization on or off for each app. Thanks anyway.
Solution
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can try this, > press and hold the app > tap app info (ì) find battery and tap open to see the battery setting for the individual app.
Restricted
Optimized
Unrestricted
I hope this helps. 😊

KJ W
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That works!!! Thank you! Not exactly what I was looking for but it accomplishes the same thing. Many thanks!!!
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You're welcome!!!
0 Likes