Original topic:

Where can I get a free music player on my Samsung A15 5G?

(Topic created: Sunday)
CocoNutHead1
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Where do I get a good free music player for this phone? (A15 5G) 

The default music player is uh,,, well,, uh,, not that really good. I like to have the music widget on the screen.

I'm currently using a free one on Google Play store I downloaded but it has ads. 

Is there a nice music player for this phone that's free without ads?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards 

CocoNutHead 
0 Likes
13 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Youtube music is great that's what I use now

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userra
Sun
Options
You should try Spotify.
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Pass

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I use VLC bc for some reasons. The songs I have will not play on Samsung due to format. I also use Spotify for free. I just started using it and was able to upload a song and create a playlist. VLC and Spotify both have great widgets even for my lock screen Spotify works.
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I use this one. It says ads, but if there are any, either I've never seen them or they are unobtrusive https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.player
CocoNutHead1
Constellation
Options
Ty,,, I will give this one a try. Hopefully no ads pop up he he. Thanks again sir.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
YouTube music won't play on my smartwatch. But yes, that's good as well. It just depends if you have songs of your own you want to play or discover others, and YouTube music is good for discovering.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
VLC
CocoNutHead1
Constellation
Options
Thank you sir. Have an awesome day.