Original topic:

My Galaxy A25 is cloned

(Topic created: 08-19-2024 04:30 PM)
angel42day
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

My galaxy A25 is now cloned I called samsung tech and she had no clue what she was doing a hacker cloned my TCL 30 when I did factory reset it came back as a TCal T767W my phone and hackers combined he's added alot of aood to system there's now 441 apps in system and rooted phone so I can remove them. Last week the tech at samsung removed him and the apps he thought he protected my phone so he couldn't di it again hut those **bleep** us a persistent duck. He's stolen alot if money spies on me constantly with camera and microphone I'm scared all the time he made face recog so he can get into all my accounts Noone wants to help 

3 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Are they in or added to your Google or Samsung account
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you have been cloned, you need to immediately contact your carrier and have them disconnect your current phone number, and they will also do a report. Your carrier will then give you a fresh factory reset, new phone number, and sim card. You need to immediately change all your passwords and set up 2 step verification on all accounts. Report the phone cloning to your local police department and the federal fraud bureau, and place a fraud alert with Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax. Check your bank accounts and let your bank know what's going on.
0 Likes
SND
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
A hacker is attacking the phone and all relatively using all the Samsung's facility. My phone is new and I thought it's going to protect my phone, it got all to attack me. Now, doesn't let me delete my hacked account. Why doesn't help. It's so frustrating with this account I knew it, but I love their products.
0 Likes