Original topic:

I want the option to choose where my pictures are stored as default

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Members_UJfdLR9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I backed up all my stuff to to my google account and rest my phone, because my phone wasn't working, now my Samsung gallery isn't working. Every Pic I take goes to Google, that's fine. But I need to be able to Pic. So when I take Pic I can review my pictures or send pics from gallery. I've tried everything. Default app don't give direct permission for gallery. Looked in every setting. Turn off back up. All of it. Can someone help me

5 Replies
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sign out of Google restart your device. Then tweak your gallery settings. You don't have to connect to Google so you can turn that off. They are already scrapping your device.
0 Likes
Members_UJfdLR9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
They? Scrapping?
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Everything you do read their terms of agreement.
0 Likes
Members_UJfdLR9
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yea there's a bunch of **bleep** not working cause of developers and com. What ever. How do I fix it? I tried logging out if my Google account so my gallery would work but it or my camera. When I take a pic and tap the pi I took it says unsupported file
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Clear the cache on both the apps. Did you back up to Samsung Cloud? Do a restore after you clear the cache on the apps? Does your phone have secure folder? If so run gallery from inside it. Also, if it has encryption encrypt your device first. Turn on the Google account last. But go to their privacy website version and delete everything. See if Samsung Cloud has your pictures first. You might have to run restore twice from it. If the first time you are still having the same problem.
0 Likes