JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix loading issue and causing phone to freeze Galaxy A14

(Topic created: 03-02-2024 05:58 PM)
AngryOldGuy
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I'm not sure how to clear the cache from my phone. So I recently downloaded Netflix and every time I press the play button it's just a black screen and the loading circle is spinning and it says loading but it's like in a loop. Whenever I press the button that brings up all the open windows it freezes. Not even the screen button works I can't turn my screen off and I can't turn my screen on and it won't even let me restart the phone. So far Netflix is the only application that causes this issue. If anyone has any information whatsoever on how to fix it or if it can't be fixed because it's an issue with Netflix and maybe software protocols inside the Samsung Galaxy A14, please somebody out there have an answer.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
terminator9
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
here is how to clear cache partition of phone.. please be careful and do not wipe anything else . you can also just try and wipe the cache of just netflix app.... too not the data of course ...and reboot phone 1709435460354.jpg1709435460370.jpg

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
terminator9
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
here is how to clear cache partition of phone.. please be careful and do not wipe anything else . you can also just try and wipe the cache of just netflix app.... too not the data of course ...and reboot phone 1709435460354.jpg1709435460370.jpg
BeingHacked58
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I agree 👍
0 Likes
terminator9
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
if neither works , i would uninstall netflix and reinstall it ..
AngryOldGuy
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks I will try that
BeingHacked58
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Have you tried UNinstalling Netflix then rebooting?
0 Likes
BeingHacked58
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Also, having been terribly hacked, it's probably a good idea to check for any administrator apps. These are ones that have absolutely 100% control of any and everything to do with your smartphone. Including any devices you've paired via wi-fi and/or Bluetooth
0 Likes