Original topic:

No Android 14 update A13 5G

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 08:11 PM)
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I still haven't received the Android 14 update for my Galaxy A13 5G it's been 2 months since I haven't received it my last update was the May 2024 security update so far nothing has been available for my phone I have updated the Google Play system but it's on the June 2024 update so everything is up-to-date so why haven't I received it yet one UI 6.1 was just recently announced for the Galaxy A13 5G and that update is also not available 
27 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You should of got android 14 and ui 6.1 by now there have been other posts on nit getting some updates a soft reset may help
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I read that your carrier has an influence on the update being available to you.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
One thing I forgot to mention is that my carrier is Straight Talk Wireless
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What about asking your carrier tech support section? Hope you get the update soon. I had an A14 and loved it.
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you need to know my phone's model name, it is SM-S136DL. I think it's the locked version
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
True the carriers get the update and do test on it before release
3Fees
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What is your csc ?

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hello did you get a may update? I read A models will get the update in August, but don't quote me.
0 Likes
JeLyStew
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My A13 5g was bought through T-Mobile and I'm in the same boat, OP... Last security update was in May but no update to Android 14. This screenshot shows what has been showing on the T-Mobile site for the past 6 months. 1722188566718.jpg1722188566725.jpg
0 Likes