JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Smart view on Galaxy A14

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 07:19 AM)
sbagsguU
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

When I bought my phone I thought smartview came with it and it didn't. Is there anyway I can up it on there?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
FaceInTheCrowd
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Gr8 job DanG92263
Your efforts Are appreciated by some.
0 Likes
sbagsguU
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's not there.
0 Likes
ArchieB74
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How can I screen mirror A03s to tcl roku tv
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
@sbagsguU

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television and Samsung Smartview.

Samsung has replaced Samsung Smartview with Samsung Smart Things

Please download the application from the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.oneconnect

Install the Samsung Smart Things Application. Set it up, and you should be good to go.

Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television and Samsung's Smartview. Thank you!
0 Likes
jeff78
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have a Samsung a03 and a Samsung 4 series (32) and can't find a way to screen mirror or find a smartview app that works can anyone help?
0 Likes
petsnsac
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Screen mirroring has been removed from the a14 completely with the new UI 6 update. The smart things app does NOT include smartview. I really want to believe this is an oversight by Samsung and they'll add it back in soon, but I have a feeling they removed screen mirroring because the a14 was outselling there more expensive flagship phones so they had to remove some features from the cheaper $200 phone to re-entice consumer's into buying a $1,000 phone.
0 Likes