Original topic:

No way to sync Google photos and Samsung gallery anymore.

(Topic created: 09-08-2024 09:16 PM)
PPKNexus
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It's pretty obvious the scumbaggery going on here on behalf of Samsung. Samsung has removed any easy pathways to syncing your g Photos and the gallery app, while also forcing all other apps like Instagram to use the gallery. It's a very clear attempt of gradually forcing everybody into their ecosystem. Samsung has also removed many other options in order to pick alternate default apps. 

I'm writing this to say that I see what you're doing, it's painfully obvious. The only reason anybody uses your garbage products is because your hardware is tentatively the best outside of the iPhone ecosystem. 

If the Linux phone ever becomes a viable option, you best believe that on that day, I'm throwing any and all Samsung phones that I own directly into the wood chipper! 

11 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm a lumber Jack you won't need your wood chipper I got you
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

That's really funny - Samsung trying to force users into their eco-system. YOU BOUGHT A SAMSUNG PHONE. That notwithstanding, there are so many people here bellyaching about Samsung ceding to Google and having Google force them into the Google eco-system.  You want to share your Google photos? Go to Google photos, select your photo and click the share icon.

0 Likes