Original topic:

One UI 6.0 Bluetooth Issue ruining my Galaxy A54!

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 01:32 PM)
TechCat
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I recently posted about One UI 6 ruining my battery setting by taking away the "since last full charge" display, to see how my charge cycles were doing over time and to see how many hours/minutes I could get out of a full charge. I looked at my last full charge stats on nearly a daily basis, and it still depresses me that I can't see it anymore. now my Bluetooth is messed up. The audio is fine when the phone speakers are being used. The second I switch to my bluetooth headphones, I hear creepy messed up audio! Plus, it causes the low battery message to appear over and over after a few minutes. 

I have to use my headphones on another device now, instead if my A54. I bought an A54 to be my main phone to replace other items I have. With unusable bluetooth, my A54 will not be able to suit my needs. If Samsung doesn't fix this quick, I will go with another brand like Pixel. Is anyone else having this problem?? I was so excited about One UI 6, but now I want to go back to One UI 5.1. I wasvpretty happy with my phone then. 
15 Replies
TechCat
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, I used someone else's Bluetooth headphones that worked fine on my A54, but not my own. All Bluetooth headphones should work properly with the A54, not just some!
0 Likes
heat_days
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Still waiting for a fix from Samsung...

TechCat
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I don't think they care or are going to fix this!
0 Likes
NeedsMusic
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same issue here need this to be fixed soon
TechCat
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm thinking that it will never be fixed!
0 Likes
Members_dXOFLkx
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Worst issue when a medical company dexcom g7 recommends this device and the connection breaks leaving you with no blood sugars.. Yikes.. Samsung stop selling ka ka. 

0 Likes