Original topic:

Pattern locked out of phone using pattern

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
kr1ssy7
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
i have a galaxy a54 and cannot figure out how to reset my phone. It has a pattern, it keeps saying incorrect passcode. Does not give me an alternative way like thumbprint or pin. I set this phone up with thumbprint and pattern so not sure why i cant use 1 or the other.Theres no other option visible for forgot passcode. It just has option for emergency call only...how can i change my passcode or reset my phone so i can use it?? Please help. Thank you
11 Replies
Squinch
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You may end up doing a factory reset on it if you do make sure u back up every thing first how often do u turn it off and back on Google says several times a week I have the A-15 and on the last Google update they slid a app on mine without my concent and it won't let ya uninstall it and rid yourself of it either it's also annoying as **bleep**
Squinch
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ya can try Google support if ya can get to talk to a human instead of one of those dang annoying bots there is also a feature that will lock u out after so many unsuccessful attempts to log in. It's happened to me on several occasions and i had to call customer
0 Likes