Original topic:

Phone power button Error

(Topic created: 08-06-2023 01:11 AM)
Meh6754
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My phone was doing great till one day, the power button decides to stop working. I dont know why this is happening. Please explain to me or help me find a way to fix this problem.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go into the settings menu type in side key adjust the button to power off see if this helps also don't forget that you can use the members diagnostic tool to check the hardware on your phone see if it's respondingScreenshot_20230806_090438_Settings.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That sounds like a hardware problem. You could bring it into your nearest Samsung approved repair shop or send it into Samsung
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Meh6754 Have you tried backing up your data with SmartSwitch on your computer, factory resetting, and then restoring it? This might fix your issue, if not, I would have it looked at by a Samsung authorized repair shop.

0 Likes
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go into the settings menu type in side key adjust the button to power off see if this helps also don't forget that you can use the members diagnostic tool to check the hardware on your phone see if it's respondingScreenshot_20230806_090438_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Meh6754  Does your power button do anything at all? How about when you hold power + volume down? Anything? 

Meh6754
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you for the recommendation's power button is a'ok. Thanks for helping me out.
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@Meh6754 Very good to know, was it the Side key option that was the issue?

Meh6754
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes