Original topic:

Samsung A53 5G dead

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Arpit
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Dear Samsung Customer Care Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered with my Samsung A53 5G phone, which has unfortunately become unserviceable immediately after the warranty period of one year.

Approximately 13 months after purchasing the device, the motherboard of my Samsung A53 5G phone started experiencing issues. Upon consulting the authorized service center, I was informed that the motherboard needs to be replaced, and the cost of this repair amounts to INR 12,500. Considering that the total cost of a new phone is INR 30,000, I am faced with a dilemma regarding whether to repair the device or invest in a new one.

Given that the malfunction occurred shortly after the warranty period expired, I am reaching out to request compensation or a suitable resolution for this issue. I have been a loyal Samsung customer for many years and have always valued the quality and reliability of your products. I believe that this situation warrants consideration for compensation or assistance in resolving the matter.

I have attached relevant documentation, including purchase receipts and repair estimates, for your reference. I would appreciate it if you could review my case and provide guidance on how we can address this issue together. I am open to discussing any potential solutions or options that may be available to rectify the situation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and am hopeful that we can reach a mutually satisfactory resolution.

Also i would like to bring to your notice that initially the phone was stuck with samsung logo and while going through the samsung support online i found out that this is due to corrupt software however the service centre straight away asked me go for mother board change this inconsistency in the resolution was slightly fishy and therefore i didnt carried out any repair from the service center. Also the staff behaviour was rude considering they are representing samsung entity ,their behaviour with loyal samsung customer is not acceptable and there arise a need for the staff at the service centre to be informed as to how they should treat a customer who has approached the service center seeking for the resolution.

Therefore i seek your favourable action on this matter please 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey Friend, this is a peer-to-peer support channel. If you're wanting to talk to samsung directly you need to call 1-800-726-7864 or PM a moderator.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hey Friend, this is a peer-to-peer support channel. If you're wanting to talk to samsung directly you need to call 1-800-726-7864 or PM a moderator.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes, you must call Samsung directly, also this is thr US support site/number. You have to find the correct contact for your country.
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Out if warranty regardless what it is generally means you are obligated to pay for repairs
0 Likes