JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A54 Jio 5G not working

(Topic created: 11-17-2023 08:51 PM)
Omar Khayyam
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I recently bought an A54 (Model - SM-A546E/DS), it was bought from UAE, but I live in India. I tried using Jio 5G but it doesn't work. When I tried to check if my phone was compatible with Jio 5G it said my phone is only 4G.

I was so excited to use 5G, is it because my phone isn't bought in India? How do I get 5G?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
As this is the US Samsung Community, very few individuals will possess the knowledge and expertise to assist you with your specific concern. Follow the link below to be directed to the Indian Samsung Community. They will be in your time zone, and should be able to easily answer this question for you.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?page=1&tab=recent_topics

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
As this is the US Samsung Community, very few individuals will possess the knowledge and expertise to assist you with your specific concern. Follow the link below to be directed to the Indian Samsung Community. They will be in your time zone, and should be able to easily answer this question for you.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?page=1&tab=recent_topics
Omar Khayyam
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you! I cannot find a create post button on the Indian support page for some reason, where is it?

VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Omar Khayyam
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Legit can't see that button. It's not there or I'm blind. It's there in this USA forum though.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Are the links opening on a web browser for you? Here is a screenshot.
Screenshot_20231117_231444_Samsung Internet.jpg
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you still can't see it, no worries! I can try to help with the info I have. The availability of 5G service is dependent on the carrier, but since your phone is from the UAE it might not work with the bands your carrier is using, as you seem to have confirmed. In order for your device to function with complete compatibility with your carrier, you would likely need to change your CSC profile from UAE to India. There are some guides on how to do this on places like XDA Forums and Reddit, but be very careful because this process is not simple and could permanently damage your device should you make a mistake.
Omar Khayyam
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you, I found that I could post using the Samsung members app, I've posted there as well. But thanks for your input.