JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A73 Camera Assistant App

(Topic created: 01-24-2024 07:27 AM)
PeaceoftheWorld
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi everyone! I have a Samsung A73 8/128. It was said in the news that One UI 6 would bring Camera Assistant to some of A models (a73 included). However, after upgrading I cannot download the app from Samsung Store ("not compatible with the phone") nor is it preinstalled.

Would it be possible to get the app or is it not available for my model at all?

Thank You all in advance!

3 Replies
JTFold4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You're talking about this right? Either the update still isn't ready yet or the moderator wasn't aware that there may be too many hardware restrictions for the Galaxy A73. Even my Z Fold 4 hasn't received the One UI 6 update yet so maybe we have to wait a bit longer. 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:camera-assistant-galaxy-a-img_1000000117_1701932826.jpg
0 Likes
PeaceoftheWorld
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reply!

Yes, i am talking about that. I have received the upgrade to One UI 6/android 14 about a week ago.

It may be possible that i am too stupid to find that camera assistant. But the app from the store certainly cannot be installed.

A54 and A53 have already been given the upgrade and the assistant according to some tech news websites.

0 Likes
Solution
PeaceoftheWorld
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

UPD January 24th, 2024.

Camera Assistant (along with other Good Lock apps) is now available to me on this phone (A73 8/128, OneUI 6.0).

Thanks!