Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A54 5g

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Jennlucas92
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I just wanted other people who have this phone to give their opinions on it. I just got IT AND love it so far but am I gonna regret those words?? Lol. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated. I had the a14 5g right b4 this one so it's like brand new less than 3 weeks old so I could always switch back but not if the upgrade stands by its name. Is it better??? I mean significantly better in the sense to call it an "UPGRADE " JW. 
TY

4 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I had the A13 before, and I really like the A54. I like the customizable options, and the music apps sound great. I use Onedrive by Microsoft, and it integrates really well. I also like the built-in wifi protection! I tried Bixby, but I will have to wait until it evolves. That's probably the only negative I can comment on. I do like Google Gemini as well. I think it's great!
Jennlucas92
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you for your time to respond. Have a lovely day !!
userra
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You too! Thank you.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I really like my A54 and have not had a single problem with it since I put it in service in November '23. I previously had an S10 lite and I do not see this as a downgrade, I see no difference in performance or functionality.

0 Likes