JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy a54 would like a different way to screenshot.

(Topic created: 08-28-2023 04:16 PM)
blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hello instead of hitting the buttons would like a different way to screenshot. Like my old Motorola phone had it to where I could touch the screen or shake it. Thank you! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you edit the buttons within your Quick Panel drop down, there should be a "Take screenshot" option. Additionally, kindly install Samsung's Good Lock from the Galaxy App Store. You're looking for the RegiStar module on the second tab. Here you can set sidekey/"back tap" actions, including one for screenshots. 🙂
Screenshot_20230828_183455_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230828_184057_RegiStar.jpgScreenshot_20230828_185510_RegiStar.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you edit the buttons within your Quick Panel drop down, there should be a "Take screenshot" option. Additionally, kindly install Samsung's Good Lock from the Galaxy App Store. You're looking for the RegiStar module on the second tab. Here you can set sidekey/"back tap" actions, including one for screenshots. 🙂
Screenshot_20230828_183455_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230828_184057_RegiStar.jpgScreenshot_20230828_185510_RegiStar.jpg
blwhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank you so much. Didn't even see the take screen shot in the quick panel. I appreciate you!!!
VerbumVeritum
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No worries! Glad you have some additional options, if you need them! 😀