JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard stopped working and unusable

(Topic created: 02-13-2024 12:26 PM)
Cleinayub
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, my Samsung keyboard has stopped working since morning, so I have been unable to write any text, send messages, or do any transactions. Any help will be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cleinayub
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, I managed to download the GBoard; that is what I am currently using, Thank you

View solution in context

12 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Keyboard on what?
0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yeah where did it stop working. Did you try Gboard?
The Burg
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Download GBoard and set it as the default.
0 Likes
Cleinayub
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, the challenge is that even I cannot search for anything on the phone as the keyboard is unresponsive, so how will I download the Gboard? Today I visited the nearest Samsung carlcare, I was told that I needed to pay so that they could update my Samsung software

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can get a cheap bluetooth keyboard. Pair it, and you can use it to do your search, and/or type anything when you are in your home. These keybards are practical and portable, but too big to just carry around. Good for emergencies. This one is good Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard Portable Mini Wireless Keyboard Rechargeable for Apple iPad iPhone Samsung Tablet Phone Smartphone iOS Android Windows (7 inch Black) https://a.co/d/5WyBfNR
0 Likes
Cleinayub
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

So this is what the keyboard has been saying since yesterday,  I cannot type or transact anything at all, I will be grateful for your help.

Screenshot_20240214-092838_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Click on app info>storage>clear cache and clear data. Also click force stop. Try after that to type something and see if that restarts it.
0 Likes
Cleinayub
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, it is still unresponsive.

0 Likes
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Go back to the app, and click the 3 dots and click uninstall updates and try that. You might also want to try in safe mode. If nothing is working, go to the play store and click the mic icon and speak to search for Gboard and download it so you have something working in the mean time
0 Likes