Original topic:

Samsung newbie issues

(Topic created: yesterday)
harley4jcs
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello all, coming off of Google pixel 4 from The last 5 years setting up this a32 Galaxy has been a real hair puller. I think I've got just about everything set but two major issues hoping I can get some help with. First and foremost issue is 5 seconds into the phone app the screen dims to almost a unviewable low level then in the next 5 seconds the screen totally goes black. Very inconvenient when trying to use keypad props and having to always continually hit the screen to keep the light level brightness high enough to see the pad! Second issue is the best internet test I've gotten on my Wi-Fi at home is 10 usually it's hovering around 3.4 but I've seen as low as 01 literally taking me 30 minutes to download 3 hours of audio. My 10-year-old laptop my wife's phone and her new laptop have no problems and are hitting speeds of 90 megabyte. We have a 100 MB down and 20 up available on our Wi-Fi. When I was in Sam's today to take the phone to a professional we got everything ironed out but these two issues. On the store Wi-Fi I did an 84 megabyte I would be thrilled with 20 or 30 but to know I have over a hundred available and I'm pulling a 10 at very best is discouraging. Signed totally mystified

1 Reply
meself
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
In display settings set the time out screen think is name it's set low by default it seems can set to 1 to like 10 minutes off top my head fir when the screen will go dark
0 Likes