Original topic:

The Samsung Galaxy A11 has gave me nothing but problems

(Topic created: 08-14-2024 11:05 PM)
catmann64
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have had my Samsung Galaxy a11 since February 2021. My Google assist voice stopped speaking about 6 months after I got the phone but it's something I can live without because I don't have money to just keep buying phones. But this phone has been giving me more and more problems the past six or seven months gradually increasing daily. I've never I've never had smartphone until this one. I'm wondering if anybody could tell me is it really that difficult to learn how to use an iPhone after only having an Android and also if I upgrade to the newest Samsung Galaxy will it be that much difficult to learn again and how difficult will it be to transfer all of my information on to that phone? It is getting to the point where even when I talk text which I'm having to do now because of a really bad accident that I was in a hit and run and even when I talk text over half the time it does not get it right and I have to keep going back to correct it but when I try to type text with my fingers the normal way it seems like every Kia touch it brings up a different letter or symbol then what I know I am touching. And it will join words together when I didn't initiate such. I don't even know how to initiate such. It will not capitalize words when I tell it to capitalize it will spell the words capitalized. So I have to go back into the type text just to capitalize a word or spell someone's name correctly because when I try to spell it it separates the letters rather than having them together like a word and these things didn't happen the first six or eight months that I had this phone. I would like some information on how hard is it to learn another phone and how hard will it be to transfer my information from the phone that I have I went to a new phone and is a different Samsung better than the galaxy? I can't afford to actually buy a phone outright and I am eligible for upgrade with my provider and have been for some time I have just been putting it off because of dreading trying to transfer my information to a new phone and trying to learn the things on a new phone. I sure would be grateful for any and all advice and information. Please look over all grammatical, spelling, punctuation, and any other mistakes because my arms are in such bad shape I have a hard time correcting them especially when you're aggravated because the talk text should be able to put what your words say. So please Overlook any and all mistakes.

Thanks,

Catmann64
0 Likes
3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You can buy one of the newer A series phones, which are reasonably priced. With Smart Switch, transferring your apps, data and setttings is very painless. If you know how to use one Samsung phone, you know how to use the others.
4City2
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes when you spell the word the letters are separated. You can also call Samsung directly they are very helpful no reason to buy a new phone unless it's no longer supported and you can probably still keep it for a while longer
EmmaWard
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks both for answering.

0 Likes