Original topic:

The Samsung Galaxy A15 5G is a good budget phone

(Topic created: 06-10-2024 05:35 PM)
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Just got and installed April 2024 Security update over the Air. No problems. The A15 starts with Android 14 and gets 4 Android updates plus 5 years of security updates, security updates every 3 months or so. It's quite good budget phone with many updates over the predecessor A14 5G. I look forward to new additions coming up for the A16 possibly ram increases across the board for A series and other series.

Cheers
3Fees
35 Replies
jh111
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just got one UI 6.1 on my a15 5g
Jim7328
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
How do you go about getting the one ui 6.1 because I have the same phone
kvngh_Zorro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Check out if the update is available for the country yet because the update goes country by country and continent by continent. 

jh111
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Here1715663769547.jpg
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Many of the A series will be getting One UI 6.1.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/One-UI-6-1-update/td-p/15713940

Cheers
3Fees

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
kvngh_Zorro
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

A15trash
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Nope. Complete garbage.
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Just got the 6.1 update today June 10, 2024 by FOTA. Everything is working, Samsung Galaxy A15 5G is a good budget phone.

Cheers
3Fees

0 Likes
Saisyboo
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I bought the A15 2 weeks ago, I don't use the phone much, but I have used 8GB, when on my A!2 I rarely went above 3GB over a month. I have been given an extra GB by my provider helpline, but that went in 8 hours, with me afraid to use the phone and just answering WhatsApp numbers. I have just bought 2GB with a one off payment to my provider. I have deleted a lot of apps, ticked don't use in background, put data saver on, it's still eating up data, what else can I do, helpline is rubbish. Wish I had never bought it, I only did as my perfect A12 was at the end of its contract. I'm an elderly lady so if you have advice please make it simple!

0 Likes