Original topic:

The Samsung Galaxy A15 5G is a good budget phone

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 09:42 PM)
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Just got and installed April 2024 Security update over the Air. No problems. The A15 starts with Android 14 and gets 4 Android updates plus 5 years of security updates, security updates every 3 months or so. It's quite good budget phone with many updates over the predecessor A14 5G. I look forward to new additions coming up for the A16 possibly ram increases across the board for A series and other series.

Cheers
3Fees
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your Wrong and the evaluation of Samsung Galaxy A15 5G is wrong as well. The A15 is the sales leader, at least get that right.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hopefully when the A16 is being considered it will have Mediatek 7000 series cpu preferably 7050 with sub-6 Ghz mmWave 5G modem and 802.11ax wifi 6, 7030 is even more powerful yet a reach for a budget phone. šŸ˜€

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
jeana54
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My ui.1 is a **bleep**.
I bought this so say phone August 3 and it hasn't worked good since. I asked for unlimited data and this batch buff and stop all day. It even tells me that it will take 79- 80 hours to charge my phone. Every time I take it in the fool always have a like to tell. I hate boost and always will cause they are big crooks just like dish.
0 Likes
jeana54
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why yall change my real wordscrooks?
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Through Samsung members app support tab, tested Samsung Galaxy A15 5G, all good.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
userHtpmhH4Ohh
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Less than 3 weeks and phone is unusable. Constant ghost touches. And yes, I've tried all the "fixes". Can't even unlock the phone without restarting. Then it may work a little for a few minutes.

Very disappointed in this garbage.
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Where did you buy your phone ? If your phone has issues, turn it in warranty repair.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Security update came in today, BXG7, downloaded fota and installed, no problems. 8/29/24

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Set up autorestart , settings > device> Auto optimization> Auto restart and set up scheduled restart for once a week. Works good. Keeps the phone running in the best condition.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
3Fees
Sun
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did a backup of my phone through Samsung Smart Switch to my laptop, took a few minutes.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes