Original topic:

Unable to Get Into my Voice-mail - (unknown pin?)

(Topic created: 04-13-2024 12:57 PM)
xjazmyn19x
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hi, I recently have gotten a new phone, though;with the same number. And I actually am usable to get to my voice-mail. When calling it, im prompted to put in a four digit pen. However, I do not know it. And it doesn't seem like there's any getting around this issue with the voice-mail box prompt. If someone could reach back out and hopefully help with getting it figured out, it'd be appreciated! Thanks. 
4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your carrier will be able to assist you with resetting the voicemail PIN.
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Agreed, reach out to your mobile provider. They should be able to reset it. You can also try the last 4 of your mobile number as the password
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
it's often the last 4 of your phone number if you haven't changed it. Usually, when you first access it it'll force you to change it. As others have mentioned you can call in and they can reset it. Keep in mind when they do you'll lose all messages.
AliWright
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Do you also have visual voicemail?

I had same thing happen for some reason,was going to regular vm,wanted 4 number code,I had no clue I use the visual,so went to settingsfor voicemail,and visual button was off,and voice mail phone number was on?

I ,and I was scared lol,swith off the regular ya know call your voice mail and just switched visual back on,and it was fixed??
You'll have to ck settings I honestly can't remember every step,but get to voice mail settings..
Or carrier,or actually google it for your phone..
Hope it helped some...

Hi Verbum VeritumšŸ‘‹!