JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why am I not able to see an emergency contact on my lock screen?

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 05:02 PM)
EssGee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have a refurbished Galaxy A03s.  On my other phones it was VERY simple to have emergency information appear on the lock screen. I wake the phone and would see the time along with my emergency information. On this phone I have gone to settings => safety and emergency => emergency contacts. I have selected a contact and added to the list. I have pressed the show on lock screen button. So . . . why am I not seeing this information when I wake the phone? I have seen explanations that I have to select emergency call and then the information will be available. The contact is not showing.

??????

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This information now displays when you long press on the power button and click medical info
1715575393888_1715575393878_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This information now displays when you long press on the power button and click medical info
1715575393888_1715575393878_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

EssGee
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you for the reply.  What I am looking for is what I have on my other phone (LG) and tablet.  When the device is awakened, the lock screen appears and on that lock screen is the information I want to be shown.  In a worst case scenario a passerby wanting to help would need to see that information as quickly and as simply as possible.

0 Likes