JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy A12 not receiving android 13 update?

(Topic created: yesterday)
Sachiko-Chan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My Samsung Galaxy A12 isn't receiving the android 13 update like all others has I checked and it keeps saying up to date and I'm on android 12 

7 Replies
Solution
BlueSkies
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The phone is not eligible to get Android 13. That's the last supported update your phone is allowed to get
Sachiko-Chan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
But on Samsungs site it said it did 1719736333642.jpg
ellalynne
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I would like to see how this ends? Any idea how to keep track of posts? I posted my own delema just now, too.
0 Likes
Sachiko-Chan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your right I looked the A12 nacho got android 13 but the original only got android 12
0 Likes
ellalynne
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I just bought my first Samsung phone. It's a no contract phone. I buy a phone card every Month (same as I have been doing for years) Problem is that I was paying $30 US dollars per Month with my old phone (uscellular $30/mo). I buy Samsung A14 with total by Verizon' as the phone carrier. My Samsung phone says my monthly payment is $33.00 now . Not the usual $30/mo.
Please explain,. I was paying 30.00 with my previous phone/plan, why is it more now.
Also, my sister also bought a Samsung phone (same total by Verizon carrier) hers is $30/mo. also a Samsung, thru the same carrier, costs less. Samsung explain?
0 Likes
Sachiko-Chan
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Verizon did the same thing to me and not my sister its why I switch away from Verizon they like to make random users payments higher so they can make money
0 Likes
DRoddey
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have a Samsung Galaxy A12. Great phone. Except one "small" detail. It doesn't have the capacity to support a version update. It's an android 12 and we are now approaching what? Android 15? Technology is rapidly growing. Why would a company ask renowned as Samsung make a phone (of any series-A, S or otherwise), that doesn't support a version update? And still in the market for purchase? What other Samsung phones being sold out there have the same negligent issues?
0 Likes