JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book 2 360 blue screen/bootloop

(Topic created: 07-02-2024 11:42 AM)
Weskern
Constellation
Options
Computers

Alright I'm leaving this post in case someone has a solution to my issue. My laptop has been endlessly trying to boot up but keeps on blue screening and tries again in an endless cycle. The last thing I did before it stopped working was downloading some update drivers and restarting. I have already tried going into trouble shoot and uninstall recent drivers but I didn't work, attempted start up repair but it said it couldn't repair, and even resetting the computer (wiping the data and files and reinstall windows) but to no avail. I took it to Geek Squad before I attempted to do any of the things I listed and they've told me that there's an issue with the motherboard. 

I'm not sure what else to do, I've been looking on the internet to see what else I can do but I wouldn't be sure on what to do. If anyone can help or knows what to do then please let me know. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend if possible to try a factory reset on the laptop. You can try the information in the following link to help get this done: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062948/.

If this does not help then this will be something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

3 Replies
gvreddy
Constellation
Options
Computers

Is your laptop working fine when you boot it into safe mode?

0 Likes
Weskern
Constellation
Options
Computers
I'm not sure. Whenever I do go into safe mode, it just shows the text "Samsung Galaxy" and I'm not sure what to do when I'm there.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend if possible to try a factory reset on the laptop. You can try the information in the following link to help get this done: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062948/.

If this does not help then this will be something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.