JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 13.3 Windows 11 22H2 still not available

(Topic created: 10-29-2022 10:40 AM)
somesong
Constellation
Options
Computers

Is it just me or there's still an issue with the upgrade?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
William_S22U
Galaxy
Options
Computers
The Safeguard Hold is for the Hi login. There is currently no recovery method if someone forgot their login information. A fix is in the works. This problem was discovered in the beta release and has yet to be fixed or patched.

Also, there have have driver compatibility issues that have blanked out the screen.

The update works on the non-Pro version of the Galaxy Book, which the stable 22H2 was released a couple of weeks ago. A rep from Microsoft EU stated that a fix is in the works and scheduled for a "possible" mid-November release.

View solution in context

3 Replies
William_S22U
Galaxy
Options
Computers
There have been issues with the Microsoft 22H2, including being stuck at the 100% installation. People that have been able to install the update have noticed incredibly slow performance (up to 10% decrease in speed), memory leaks and blue screen of death.

I am thinking Microsoft will, or has, delayed the distribution of the update.

When I attempt to install the 22H2 update, I keep getting server errors and other errors. I am going to wait until Microsoft resolves the issues first.
0 Likes
somesong
Constellation
Options
Computers

Yeah I understand all of that, but I was more referring to the fact that it's not available yet on this model, and I still see a "Coming soon: Windows 11, version 22H2" message under the Windows update screen (it's been like that for over a month, I think).

Clicking "Learn More" to find out about the reason there is no info at all about the Safeguard hold.

0 Likes
Solution
William_S22U
Galaxy
Options
Computers
The Safeguard Hold is for the Hi login. There is currently no recovery method if someone forgot their login information. A fix is in the works. This problem was discovered in the beta release and has yet to be fixed or patched.

Also, there have have driver compatibility issues that have blanked out the screen.

The update works on the non-Pro version of the Galaxy Book, which the stable 22H2 was released a couple of weeks ago. A rep from Microsoft EU stated that a fix is in the works and scheduled for a "possible" mid-November release.