userw7szxBwSG7
Astronaut
Options
Computers

Service Ticket Number : <hidden>

S/N: <hidden>

930QED-KC1

Galaxy book2 PRO 360

I just bought my galaxy book pro 360 in May, but after about a week, it would not turn on.  So I called the service center and had to pay shipping fee to send it to Samsung. Then, after about a week, they returned it back saying there was nothing wrong with the laptop. Then, after about 2 weeks, it again stopped turning on.  So I has to pay again the shipping fee to get it to samsung care and again, they returned it back to me saying there is nothing wrong with it. I called the customer service to not return the laptop but they sent it anyway. Now, today is my 3rd time that it doesn't turn on again and I need to file this complaint. I do not want to waste no more time and money for this nonsense.

Who do I call to get a refund of a laptop as this doesn't make sense. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your laptop not wanting to power on. If you have tried the steps in the following link (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209064/#samsung-pc-will-not-turn-on-or-charg...), and this is still occurring I would recommend taking the laptop back to your p[lace of purchase for exchange/refund if you are still within the return window. If you would like I would recommend calling in to see what other options you may have. Our number is 1 (800) 726-7864. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your laptop not wanting to power on. If you have tried the steps in the following link (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209064/#samsung-pc-will-not-turn-on-or-charg...), and this is still occurring I would recommend taking the laptop back to your p[lace of purchase for exchange/refund if you are still within the return window. If you would like I would recommend calling in to see what other options you may have. Our number is 1 (800) 726-7864. 

Options
Computers

Try this-

I realize how inconvenient it is for your computer to not turn on. Unplug the charger before pressing and holding the power button. Connect the charger while holding the power button and continue to hold power for around 15 seconds. 

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Likes