JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 stuck on logo screen loop

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 09:30 PM)
trinididdy
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Someone please help! This laptop is just over 1 year old, about 13 or 14 months. (out of warranty). Suddenly, I go to power on the device today and it shows the Samsung logo, and then the screen goes black, and 3 seconds later, the Samsung logo again, and then the screen goes black and it does this endlessly. I've watched it do it for 30 minutes straight before trying to force shut down with button and power back up after 30 seconds. 

I tried accessing the BIOS by holding F2 but nothing.. the logo is on there for such a short time, even before the words "galaxy book" appear. It just says SAMSUNG then restarts instantly. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
trinididdy
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Bro.. legit, I was about to pack this up to mail it out today, and I fixed it! I have the solution that worked for me, and I have a speculative cause as well.

1. I had just let it run all night restarting itself endlessly out of frustration, so it had died. So I think step 1 is to let the battery completely drain.

2. I plugged it in out of habit, forgetting it was bricked and pressed power. Funny enough, it did NOT show the Samsung logo at all. It showed a battery screen, I guess, indicating it could not power on. It was here that I got hope.

3. I kept pressing power, and eventually, it did restart to attempt a boot, and I mashed the F2 key, and it worked! I got into the bios screen.

4. I just set it to boot Windows protocols only, saved, and crossed my fingers... BAM, full boot.

Here is my theory, though! When it turned on, it did NOT enter my welcome screen. It showed the video I was streaming and a low battery warning.

- I think dying mid popup system notification may cause this. Like perhaps it was constantly trying to display this video and or warning.
- I think the battery drained screen had priority over whatever it was attempting to do and allowed me to break that endless 5 second logo cycle.

Good luck to you bro!! Please let me know if this works for you too!! 🙏🏽

View solution in context

7 Replies
kjmproducer
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Having the same issue with my galaxy book 3 pro, its bricked out right now. Hopefully someone can answer this issue.
trinididdy
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Yea there haven't been any replies and saumsung itself has to said anything either.
kjmproducer
Asteroid
Options
Computers
Were you ever able to get it resolved?
0 Likes
trinididdy
Astronaut
Options
Computers
No I was not unfortunately. Any updates I'll post here. Please do the same so we can try to fix it together
kjmproducer
Asteroid
Options
Computers
For sure, mine still has warranty and is under samsung care+ so I may send it in. But dreading having to do that because I've heard horror stories of dealing with the people who are supposed to fix it. But if I figure anything out I'll let you know.
Solution
trinididdy
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Bro.. legit, I was about to pack this up to mail it out today, and I fixed it! I have the solution that worked for me, and I have a speculative cause as well.

1. I had just let it run all night restarting itself endlessly out of frustration, so it had died. So I think step 1 is to let the battery completely drain.

2. I plugged it in out of habit, forgetting it was bricked and pressed power. Funny enough, it did NOT show the Samsung logo at all. It showed a battery screen, I guess, indicating it could not power on. It was here that I got hope.

3. I kept pressing power, and eventually, it did restart to attempt a boot, and I mashed the F2 key, and it worked! I got into the bios screen.

4. I just set it to boot Windows protocols only, saved, and crossed my fingers... BAM, full boot.

Here is my theory, though! When it turned on, it did NOT enter my welcome screen. It showed the video I was streaming and a low battery warning.

- I think dying mid popup system notification may cause this. Like perhaps it was constantly trying to display this video and or warning.
- I think the battery drained screen had priority over whatever it was attempting to do and allowed me to break that endless 5 second logo cycle.

Good luck to you bro!! Please let me know if this works for you too!! 🙏🏽
kjmproducer
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I already sent mine off, unfortunately I had given up hope that anything was going to work here.
0 Likes