JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

my samsung 360 4 keep on over heating

(Topic created: 07-20-2024 09:42 AM)
rosekeith
Constellation
Options
Computers

hi i just recently bought the Samsung 4 but it keep over heat no matter what i am doing i am university student and I need two use the laptop with out it overheating any advise would be amazing  

roselewis
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend making sure that you are not in a super hot environment as this will cause the Laptop to overheat really quick. Also, would recommend making sure that the vent ports are not obstructed as this will not let the laptop properly cool down while the fan is running. If It's still overheating after that this will be something that will need service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend making sure that you are not in a super hot environment as this will cause the Laptop to overheat really quick. Also, would recommend making sure that the vent ports are not obstructed as this will not let the laptop properly cool down while the fan is running. If It's still overheating after that this will be something that will need service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/