Original topic:

Do not hide, show us

(Topic created: 10-29-2021 11:27 AM)
Cassidy007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

Sensitive souls, refrain ... I will show you 🤐 

If you like this article, do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue. 

Articles currently available:

It is by watching what others do that we learn the most, so there is no shame in imitating them ... on the contrary, it is a compliment that we pay them since their works have challenged us. 

Well,   I can't say that  Jef Canton  taught me this trick since I had often seen pictures by those who had balls ... of glass  🙄😋.

But, when I looked in his album, I said to myself that it was time that I also tried to take these kind of photos ... and show you 😇

(Notice: sensitive souls abstain, part of this post is aimed at witches  )

Now, now that the notice has been given, you can open your eyes wide and look. As you can see, taking a photo with a ball can give a result that is quite surprising and the more I think about it, the more I regret not showing it to you in time. 

In addition, perhaps you will discover your gifts of clairvoyants ( I did not say voyeurs)  Anyway, you can find these balls on Amazon or in your favorite store.

To see all the details of these wonderful photos. open them in full screen by clicking on them!

Cassidy007_0-1635532105630.jpeg

Courtesy of #KuriousKiwiPhotography Facebook

To take this photo, you don't need any special skills if you know the Rule of Thirds 

Since this subject is very simple, I will show you only a few sample photos 

The rest will depend on your creativity.

At home :

Cassidy007_2-1635532429971.jpeg

Home

Cassidy007_3-1635532602482.jpeg

Home

The next photos were taken on the site of Jef Canton photographer who is a VERY inspiring photographer

Cassidy007_4-1635532672282.jpeg

To understand how to make this kind of black and white * color photos, refer to this article: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Creator/Here-is-how-to-add-color-to-a-quot-Black-and-White-quot-...

Cassidy007_5-1635532690349.jpeg

Cassidy007_6-1635532715547.jpeg

Do not hesitate to show us. Different sizes of balls here 😉

Cassidy007_0-1635533853215.jpeg

Courtesy of #KuriousKiwiPhotography Facebook

Let's share knowledge together, it unites the community  !!!

3 Replies
Taylor1989
Astronaut
Options
Creator
🤧
partimer
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Great ballsOfir
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Creator
This is one of many amazing concepts that I now want to try, thanks!