Original topic:

Filters and Styles of the Samsung editor and Become an artist !!!

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 11:19 AM)
Cassidy007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

If you like this article, please do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue.

Grace von Matt is an artist and you too could become one  with the  Samsung's Editor!

Articles currently available:

Cassidy007_0-1636137650281.jpeg

Grace von Matt is an artist  and when I asked her how she made this Christmas card, she kindly replied that she only used 2 Samsung filters on the original photograph she took and that she achieved this result ... Does that surprise you?

In fact,  Grace took a picture of someone she surely knows dragging a Christmas tree down a street that probably hadn't been cleared of snow yet, then she used the following 2 filters: Cartoon and Watercolor to get the result that we see above. That said, Grace respected the Rule of Thirds to achieve this result.

Grace makes a living with her Samsung smartphone because after modifying the original photo, she prints the result on greeting cards, advertises on various specialized sites and sells her photos and everything was made possible thanks to the Editor of Samsung. ( note that other applications can get fairly similar results ... but why search when you have everything at hand?)

Grace von Matt has 2 versions of this wish card

It's up to you to decide which one is the most beautiful !!!

Cassidy007_1-1636218883974.jpeg

For me who have fun taking photos with my Samsung Note 10+ camera, there are an incredible number of filters and / or styles provided by Samsung which when combined together will give very different results from the final photo comparatively. to the original photo and which will allow you

1- To develop your ART and

2- Become an artist

3- or will have allowed you to have fun while learning all the complexity of the Samsung Editor 

Grace von Matt is an artist and you could become one too  except that you will have to work a little 😁

Here is where these filters are :

Cassidy007_0-1636138660636.jpeg

Cartoons

Cassidy007_1-1636137691512.png

Watercolor

Let's take a look at some examples of the different STYLES that your photo could take on a photo:

we could not be more ordinary

Cassidy007_4-1636137877010.jpeg

Here are different styles offered by Samsung

You will notice that we have not discussed the filters which are so numerous that it would take you years to combine Styles and Filters together and exploit all your creativity. I will therefore only show the Styles here.

Cassidy007_2-1636137751461.jpeg

The last photo at the bottom right is the Original

Here is another example and try to imagine what it would look like if your kids were in the photo that you could edit endlessly ...

Ordinary original photo:

Cassidy007_6-1636138295755.png

Original photo

You can mix and remix Filters and Styles together many times to  obtain the picture's Art you want 

Cassidy007_7-1636138359279.jpeg

Colored pencils

Cassidy007_8-1636138380338.jpeg

Cartoons

Cassidy007_9-1636138418306.jpeg

Watercolor

Cassidy007_10-1636138436453.jpeg

Pastel

Cassidy007_11-1636138453352.jpeg

Marker pen

Cassidy007_12-1636138472108.jpeg

Line Drawing

Cassidy007_13-1636138489955.jpeg

Oil Painting

Cassidy007_14-1636138507191.jpeg

Cubic

Cassidy007_15-1636138524183.jpeg

Fay pencil

And finally the one that parents will love and which will be part of my next article: THE COLORING

Stop spending on coloring books when Samsung lets you have your own coloring book  from your own photos. I will show you how to do it soon and you can color with your S-Pen or real colored pencils (But not on your screen  )  (I must first make myself a small personal album

Cassidy007_16-1636138545050.jpeg

Here is the title of my next article on coloring:

Your children will love to color your own photos !!!

STAY TUNE 

If any mistakes appear in this post, please tell me 

6 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator
Fantastic, thanks for sharing 👍, amazing pictures and drawings
Joeschmoe1
Constellation
Options
Creator
Love it
suswill
Astronaut
Options
Creator
ok
0 Likes
Denvergal
Asteroid
Options
Creator
💌 Hi Cassidy007,

I have a G S21, is the photo editor the same on all the Galaxy phones?

I've run through many of the options that come up but haven't gone onto depth.

Can this work on a SS tablet?

Can pens work on all G Sx x phones?

Sorry, should we asking someone in Samsung these questions but seems like you'd know the answer really fast.

Too bad more people who have Samsung phones or tablets don't see these Community areas.
Looks like they're rarely if ever used. Many questions don't even get answers.

Thank you though - Cassidy007

💌 Happy Valentine's day ❣️
Lynn
2/14/22
Cassidy007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator

Hi @Denvergal 

I have a G S21, is the photo editor the same on all the Galaxy phones? If i look at my Note10plus device, when i received  Android 11 One UI 3.0, i was sad to see that Samsung did'nt include the Eraser. Now, i have Android12, One UI  4.0 and still no Eraser..So the answer is NO, we have the same basic editor but not like the last device editor's version, all new model's device have something only for them maybe because the technology is different...On my Note10plus,  i don't have 9 in 1 pixel binning.

I've run through many of the options that come up but haven't gone onto depth.

Can this work on a SS tablet?  My tablet Tab S4 in on Android10 so the editor is not the same.

Can pens work on all G Sx x phones? S-Pen  are working on the S21-22 ultra device only and/or  Galaxy Note device.

Sorry, should we asking someone in Samsung these questions but seems like you'd know the answer really fast.

Too bad more people who have Samsung phones or tablets don't see these Community areas. You can ask Samsung's Members  Moderators or Ambassadors  to create a special section for advanced photographer writers who want to help people to be better photographer.  In some other country, this section is named " Photography Talk "

Looks like they're rarely if ever used. Many questions don't even get answers.

I hope it helps, Happy Valentine

Cassidy007 

Thank you though - Cassidy007

0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
Creator
Filters can make such a difference- not only with appearance, but also to show different perspectives. It's also nice to see these photo options being utilized in such a way 😊