If you like this article, do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue.
Articles currently available:
- Here is how to add color to a "Black and White" photo ...
- The Rule of Thirds from which all professionals photographers are inspired to succeed in their photo
- Make photo montages with Samsung's photo editor and have fun !!!
- Do not hide your XXX, show them to us
- What to do if your device does not provide adequate photo magnification ...
- How to achieve 100X photos even if your device does not allow it !
- Can we take professional quality photos with a smartphone when there is a lack of lighting
- Pro Mode finally explained here !
- Filters and Styles of the Samsung editor and Become an artist !!!
- Your children will love to color your own photos !!!
- A photographer with a unique vision in my opinion
- BLUE hour and GOLDEN hour are magical hours in photography
Do you seriously think you could make a photo when you just see this on your screen? 2 white collimators on a barely visible teapot ...
The answer is YES if you are using Pro Mode and a tripod, I will explain how to proceed in my future post on Pro Mode STAY TUNE
Here are the results obtained with the Pro Mode and a tripod ... No flash or lights were added and it feels like daylight in spite of everything ... Would you have thought that possible?
Stay Tune, Pro Mode will be finally completely explain HERE
Clearer photo here take longer time
DID YOU BELIEVE THIS POSSIBLE?
To know how to proceed, I invite you to read the following post where I explain the Pro Mode in a complete way and I explain how to make the photographic adjustments to achieve such a result.