Original topic:

Galaxy S22 star shots

(Topic created: 03-04-2024 01:14 PM)
Who_Me
Halo
Options
Creator

General Astrophotography with phone in pro mode laying flat on ground. ISO set to 400, white balance 35, shutter speed 30 seconds. Little Dipper is prominently visible 

General astrophotography with some enhancement in Samsung Lightroom

Orion constellation shot in dark mode 1x zoom with some shadow darkening done in the photo editor.

#Orion

13 Replies
Who_Me
Halo
Options
Creator
Whoa!!!!! I truly had no idea!!! Now I'm super excited and motivated to do it more!!
gee2u
Cosmic Ray
Options
Creator
Hey. Thanks for the motivation. I love astronomy. It was instilled in me by my Dad. He was a high school physical science teacher, as well as an ex-Marine Corps WW II vet. I miss him and the conversations we used to have about science and astronomy. I think about him all the time.
Who_Me
Halo
Options
Creator
Thank you for your dad's service. A truly great generation. I'm sure those discussions are treasured memories that will last as long as you are on this earth. I'm fortunate mine is still around and he is also big on science and astronomy
Options
Creator
I'm thankful for your Dad's service to our country, and teachers are the ones who teach all other professions!!!!
"Semper Fidelis," and "Esprit de corps," The Marine's!!! Outstanding, your Dad...🥰