JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Looking for like minded digi artists

(Topic created: 07-30-2023 09:27 AM)
Bunz4one
Asteroid
Options
Creator

I do pen ink, photography ,acrylic. Oils, original photos digital manipulations, 

Is there any one like minded in creative processes bumbling thru as I am?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Creator
I will often mess around using Penup on my S23 Ultra and draw with my S-Pen. You can create amazing things with it. The levels of pressure sensitivity and lack of latency makes it very enjoyable. I also love photography but I don't physically paint or make art, I'm strictly digital and mostly use my Galaxy tab S8 Ultra with S-Pen pro or my S23 Ultra with built in S-Pen.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Options
Creator
I will often mess around using Penup on my S23 Ultra and draw with my S-Pen. You can create amazing things with it. The levels of pressure sensitivity and lack of latency makes it very enjoyable. I also love photography but I don't physically paint or make art, I'm strictly digital and mostly use my Galaxy tab S8 Ultra with S-Pen pro or my S23 Ultra with built in S-Pen.
Bunz4one
Asteroid
Options
Creator

I bounce photos i take between 3 editors and .... I love the freedom of the creative manipulation of pixels. Recently In the last few months I've been transferring from digitaPro. Paint on canvas. I'm using a03s, picskit, picsart and photo pro.

0 Likes
Options
Creator
I use PicsArt occasionally, I'm mostly just producing amateur images from scratch using Penup. It's pretty comprehensive with layers and tool choices. I look at the top rated pictures made for inspiration and it blows me away the quality and detail of some of these pictures people create only using their phone and S-Pen. It's great strides forward for the art world and makes great quality image producing accessible to the masses. Samsung has annihilated the competition with the new generation S-Pen in the S22-S23 Ultra and S-Pen Pro on their tablets.
Options
Creator
Nothing compared to Adobe's products yet but I can see in the near future, Samsung being able to refine and improve to the point of being a contender for amateurs just starting out.
The major advantage Samsung has is that everything you need to get started is literally included in the purchase of your phone, granted you buy their flagships like me.
I was very disappointed that the Galaxy Fold 5 still doesn't have a built in S-Pen. It's a great size for creating images and supports the S-Pen so I'm extremely disappointed they decided to make them separate purchases.
Bunz4one
Asteroid
Options
Creator

It's comparable to the 'wild wild west' in my mind when I think of all of the tool we have available now. Overwhelming enough to keep me rooted in what I know. And curious enough to explore new mediums. Even compared to most digital artists, I'm a digital Dino lol

0 Likes