Original topic:

A bit of good news!

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 06:01 AM)
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

When I pre-ordered my Fold 5 I also ordered Samsung Care+ and while awaiting the phone I looked up the benefits of Care+.  What I saw was from Asuron and the ADH fee was $249 per incident. 

When I finally received my "Welcome" email the link to the benefits in the email pointed to Servify where I was pleasantly surprised that the fee for the Fold 5 was $29 for cracked screen and $99 for other ADH damage. 

It made me smile 😉 

https://us.servify.tech/termsandconditions/samsung/samsung-b2c

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi Bill-e! That is great news. We also wanted to let you know about the Z Assurance program for the Fold 5 and Flip 5 phones.

The Galaxy Assurance program aims to provide people with ultimate confidence in their foldable purchase. It draws upon 5 years of foldable innovation, extensive durability testing and designs built to withstand daily use. Galaxy fans can also get device care on their terms through Samsung’s robust care network gaining access to nearly 10,000 Samsung mobile certified repair technicians across the country. Convenient walk-in, mail-in and “We Come to You” van service options are available in many locations.
The one-time discounted internal screen replacements provide Galaxy Z Fold5 customers the first repair at $250 and Galaxy Z Flip5 for $200. To qualify for the discounted repair offer price, customers must create or have a Samsung Account and register their device and create a Samsung Account.  After the device registration is complete, customers can click on “Request Service” to either schedule an appointment prior to visit an Authorized Walk-in store or create a repair request if choosing to mail-in to our factory Authorized network.
The Galaxy Z assurance program also offers owners of Galaxy Z Fold5/Flip5, Fold4/Flip4 and Fold3/Flip3 a one-time screen protector replacement redeemable within 12 months or 1 year of activation or purchase date.

For more information, please feel free to message one of the moderators.

View solution in context

5 Replies
VickMM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yeah I saw that asuron message also but didn't receive my welcome email as of yet. My phone was to be delivered today, now it's Monday.🤔
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Mine's on the truck for delivery today.  UPS

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
VickMM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Enjoy you new toy
VickMM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I can't wait, switching from 22 ultra
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi Bill-e! That is great news. We also wanted to let you know about the Z Assurance program for the Fold 5 and Flip 5 phones.

The Galaxy Assurance program aims to provide people with ultimate confidence in their foldable purchase. It draws upon 5 years of foldable innovation, extensive durability testing and designs built to withstand daily use. Galaxy fans can also get device care on their terms through Samsung’s robust care network gaining access to nearly 10,000 Samsung mobile certified repair technicians across the country. Convenient walk-in, mail-in and “We Come to You” van service options are available in many locations.
The one-time discounted internal screen replacements provide Galaxy Z Fold5 customers the first repair at $250 and Galaxy Z Flip5 for $200. To qualify for the discounted repair offer price, customers must create or have a Samsung Account and register their device and create a Samsung Account.  After the device registration is complete, customers can click on “Request Service” to either schedule an appointment prior to visit an Authorized Walk-in store or create a repair request if choosing to mail-in to our factory Authorized network.
The Galaxy Z assurance program also offers owners of Galaxy Z Fold5/Flip5, Fold4/Flip4 and Fold3/Flip3 a one-time screen protector replacement redeemable within 12 months or 1 year of activation or purchase date.

For more information, please feel free to message one of the moderators.