JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Always on display taken away?

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 01:55 AM)
SlothGahd
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I used to have a custom photo as my always on display. The update took away the ability to be able to double tap and increase the brightness. Online I saw that goodlock was a way to set it, but whenever I did it deleted my photo. I tried to put it back, but it appears to me that they've taken away this feature in order to force us to purchase an AOD display. That's super scummy if this is correct.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SlothGahd
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I finally found where they put it. If you hold down on your wallpaper and edit the clock, you can make a clock with an image attached to it. Then in the AOD settings make sure you turn on show lockscreen clock. Doesn't feel like it lets it get as big, but it allows you to reposition it in a couple new ways

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Download goodlock then lockstar
0 Likes
SlothGahd
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I did. It still doesn't let me use a photo from my gallery
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh wow I guess they completely took that option away
0 Likes
usern16ZDiJakt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Sadly, I discovered that too... I'm very disappointed
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You can set whatever you want as AOD Wallpaper using Wonderland in the Good Lock App
0 Likes
SlothGahd
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just tried it. It keeps my aod as just the clock and date, but whenever I turn on the screen it shows what I selected for a brief moment to do the transition into the wallpaper. Regardless I shouldn't be having to dig for a feature we've had for years.
usern16ZDiJakt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Wonderland didn't work for me either s23 ultra
0 Likes
Solution
SlothGahd
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I finally found where they put it. If you hold down on your wallpaper and edit the clock, you can make a clock with an image attached to it. Then in the AOD settings make sure you turn on show lockscreen clock. Doesn't feel like it lets it get as big, but it allows you to reposition it in a couple new ways
0 Likes