JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Call filter plus not available on Flip 6

(Topic created: a month ago)
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

For some reason Samsung hasn't released the call filter plus on the Samsung galaxy flip 6 was wondering if anyone knew when they might be releasing it to the flip6 

Thanks for everyone's help
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Verizon always blames the manufacturer that's nothing new and Samsung always blames the carriers that's nothing new but I've been told by Verizon reps that on Android if you do not get the phone from Verizon certain carrier specific apps will not work

View solution in context

0 Likes
40 Replies
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I believe that's a Verizon specific app. You probably should contact them
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I did and that's what they told me I don't get it but I guess I will wait to see what happens
0 Likes
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If you didn't get the phone originally locked through Verizon then it's not going to work a Verizon rep told me that unlock devices don't always work with carrier specific devices because they don't have the specific programming needed iPhones are the exception because it's easier to program an iPhone because it doesn't go through different manufacturers and processing it goes through apple and they're the only ones that have their hands on it's not like Samsung or Motorola or one plus if you got the phone unlocked directly from Samsung meaning there was no carrier lock to begin with then you won't be able to use the call filter app you'll have to go into your Verizon account manually go find the call filter settings in the Verizon account on the website and do stuff through there
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Uh, the phone is unlocked. It was unlocked when I got it through Samsung. I traded it for the flip 6 and I traded my old flip 5 Inn, so I don't know how that it could be. Consider locked. I don't know, maybe it is, but I've talked to Verizon. Several times and they blame Samsung.
So it's the blame game, and it definitely is the blame game.
0 Likes
Solution
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Verizon always blames the manufacturer that's nothing new and Samsung always blames the carriers that's nothing new but I've been told by Verizon reps that on Android if you do not get the phone from Verizon certain carrier specific apps will not work
0 Likes
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This is what it says every time I try opening it 1722902708600_1722902708591_0.jpg
0 Likes
bon3z7088
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This is what it says1722902650644.jpg
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Where did you purchase your phone?