Original topic:

Kinda fed up with Samsung

(Topic created: yesterday)
hurrp
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Everything I pre-ordered has been defective ot had an issue. My watch 7 works fine but I didn't get bands with it. One of my buds pro 3 stopped charging. Today my wife's flip 6 screen became unresponsive. Restarts and factory reset doesn't do a thing for it and trying to get anyone to take ownership of the issues is near impossible. Seems to be a common issue on the flip that the screen and usb ports have to be replaced and that samsung is charging people for screen replacements even tho this is a wide spread problem. She started noticing a few days ago it would intermittently charge so I thought it was a bad cable. I gave her the Samsung cable from my phone; no bueno. With all these issues I don't think I'll be doing anymore preorders anytime soon. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Sorry to hear about your issues. I pre-ordered Buds 3 Pro with no issues as of yet. I am however concerned about Samsung's unwillingness to take responsibility for problems.
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The newer products are scaring me. I like the older commitment to excellence. I have products dating back to 2020 with no issues. It's an eye-opener. All my stuff works. I have an old watch 3 still working fine. Why are there so many issues now?
0 Likes