Original topic:

Real time data in notifications on the cover screen of the Z flip 4?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Sylvestris
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi community,

I am looking into possibly getting a Z flip 4 5G, but it depends on the answer to this question if anyone can help me. I appreciate anyone who replies (or even takes the time to read this).

I use an app called Visible, a health app for people with chronic illnesses, and my current phone has issues with running this app because of its processor. Luckily Samsung phones are in the clear.

The app displays real-time heart rate data in my current phone's notification bar and lock screen. I am wondering if this real-time data will be visible on the small front screen of the Z flip 4 (or 3 as I think they are similar). I have seen some info online saying not all notifications will appear to their fullest. Anyone who has, or has used the Z flip 3/4 can you weigh in on the quality and content of the notifications? Or even better, has anyone here used an app that has a real-time notification and can let me know if it works on the small front screen. I would very much appreciate any input.

If not this will be a massive negative and I will likely get a different, non-foldable phone. But at the moment the Z flip 4 is my favourite.

0 Replies