JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unknown scanning icon blocking use of phone

(Topic created: 09-11-2024 09:11 PM)
chicoslai
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I keep getting this unknown scanning thing on my phone every midnight est for an hour which freezes my my phone unless I hit on the home bottom. But comes back scanning again for a minute for one hour I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. Im thinking about returning my new Samsung Galaxy z fold 6 never had this issue on z fold 4 that traded in pls any idea how to resolve this 🙏

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Boot your phone into safe mode and see if the problem still occurs. Safe mode prevents any third-party software from running. If your phone behaves itself in safe mode, your problem is being caused most likely by an app you installed, which you will need to identify and uninstall.

View solution in context

5 Replies
chicoslai
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I don't know it just happened again when I was writing this post
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Try Circle to Search and see if any of the results resembles a recently downloaded app .

meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Personally I think you should check for apps and find the culprit seems some cam type of app maybe one you installed and forgot
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Could it be a voice app? I did a circle to search and something called duble voice came up. It looked very similar.
Solution
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Boot your phone into safe mode and see if the problem still occurs. Safe mode prevents any third-party software from running. If your phone behaves itself in safe mode, your problem is being caused most likely by an app you installed, which you will need to identify and uninstall.